Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Barret turns 4

I can't believe our baby is four.  He still looks smaller than our other children at four.  I still carry him on my hip.  He still drinks from a sippy cup and still wakes up at night.  He's the only one that never leaves my side wherever we go.  I love to take him for lunch.  He has good table manners,  he's shy when strangers try to talk to him.  He'll hide behind me, or look at the ground and tap his foot.  I still love to snuggle with him. I wish I could freeze time.

On his birthday, he woke up and said he grew overnight (All my kids have said this). Emma and Andrew were measuring up to him.  He wore his boots with spurs and his double holster everywhere. He talked me into getting him a Zhu-zhu pet, a boat for the thing, and a remote control motorcycle that does wheelies at the store. Nevermind that we had already gotten a few things already. Nathan had a match that evening, so he chose Mc Donald's for his  birthday dinner (Blech!)  When he opened his presents, he would say A _____ ! It's just what I wanted!  Even the birthday cards.  It was so cute.
Here is a video of him blowing out his candles:

Barret's Birthday


Happy Birthday Barret!

No comments:

Post a Comment