Sunday, February 7, 2010

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other...

Remember that tune from Sesame Street???

Last Sunday, Emma (who claims she's an artist)  decided to draw pictures of the family during church.  When she got home, she posted her artwork on the fridge:
 
Do you notice something about my hair?  She drew my hair two-toned.  I haven't been to a salon since August (before we moved).  "Does it look that bad?" I asked her "A little." she said.  I hopped on the phone the next day looking for a great stylist.


 
When I flipped over the drawing, I noticed that her eldest brother looked a little "dark".  I asked her why.  She said, "Oh I was out of tan."  I said, "Oh so my hair really isn't that bad, you just didn't have the right colors to use right?" She said, "No it pretty much looks like that."  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment